Victoria’s most outstanding historical buildings!
It is the residence of BC’s former prime minister and deputy governor, built in 1911 and has been carefully restored. In the past 20 years, the current owners provided carefully maintenance. Prior to that time, it has been used as a historic hotel. The whole building covers an area of 18,625 square feet, housing area of 7979 square feet. The rooms are spacious and bright, with sophisticated wooden products and modern style spa bathrooms. They are equipped with a large living room, dining room, kitchen, 11 toilets, 12 rooms, and 3 luxurious suites with independent entrance and overlooking 0.5 acre and award-winning garden.